Love is a family!

Love is a family!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Silly Shih Tzu's

I raised two dogs in the past but they were nothing like the personality of a Shih Tzu!  Saidie is really smart and doesn't forget a thing.  She knows where her leash is and that shoes mean I am leaving the house.  She knows the cupboard treats come out of and whines at it if she wants one.  She learned to use her doggie door in a few short weeks and can sit, lay and rollover.  She is fearless and barks at the blow dryer and vacuum.  Then I rescued Charlie......at first I thought they removed his voicebox because he didn't make a sound, not even a whimper for the first week.  He was timid and I thought Saidie was gonna walk all over him.  Boy was I wrong. That little boy has a bark that he likes to use when Saidie takes his bone away, he likes to jump on everything and he is stubborn and never forgets!  The other day I caught him on the ottoman in the process of stealing a remote control!  He likes to jump on the chairs to get a better look at whats on the table and more than anything he loves dirty laundry!  Both of them steal dirty clothes off the bathroom floor and take them in the backyard out the dog door.  I have found more pairs of underware and socks than you can imagine on my back lawn and have found more than my share of sticks and tree branches in my living room!  They are definitley full of life and personality and I love them to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment