Love is a family!

Love is a family!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here's to a Good Month!

After almost a decade of trying to conceive, I may have an answer.  I can't say that I am getting my hopes up, but at least it gives me a reason to hold on to the dream!  I am trying to remember all my blessings and not let defeat make me sad.  I have come to terms with the fact that I may never have a child of my own....or at least I think I have until I start taking fertility meds again.  It's hard to fail at something that should be naturally easy.  For an over acheiver like me...it's extra hard. I am reminded daily of how quickly time passes....babies have a way of finding  their way into everyone's life.  I watch even those who have struggled with infertility get pregnant, so I keep telling myself it's bound to happen one day.  But I suppose there is always that 1% who never do and I fear I am that 1%.  If everything is a learning opportunity then I am adequately educated!  Here's to a good month regardless of the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment